A base material of copper or aluminum foil combined with an insulating film is etched to create the desired antenna circuit pattern. UACJ Foil supplies IC tags across a wide range of frequencies, from 13.56 MHz to 2.45 GHz. IC tags are projected to replace barcodes due to their capability for contact-free inventory management.
- * Note: This product was jointly developed with a major RFID (radio frequency identification) manufacturer.
- Product designs can employ aluminum or copper (rolled or electrolytic) foil.
- Patterning methods can be tailored to reflect quantity and precision requirements.
- Roll-to-roll production helps reduce costs.
|Metal foil||Rolled copper foil, electrolytic copper foil, aluminum foil|
|Circuit width||0.20 mm or more|
|Interval between circuits||0.15 mm or more|
|Circuit pitch||0.35 mm or more|
The values above represent patterning accuracy using gravure printing. More precise patterning is available using other methods.
- Logistics (supply chain management)
- Inventory management
- Theft prevention
- Automatic register scanning