Pharmaceutical packaging requires a high degree of safety and quality control.
UACJ Foil was first in the industry to establish GMP-standard plants for producing a variety of Push-through-package aluminum foils. The safety, quality and manufacturing technologies employed when making our Push-through-package foils — along with the environments in which they are produced — have garnered praise from customers.
We have manufacturing bases in both Gunma Prefecture (Isezaki) and Shiga Prefecture (Kusatsu), with business continuity plans in place to cope with possible disasters.
- Push-through-package Aluminum Foil Varieties
- Double-sided Matched Pattern Push-through-package Aluminum Foil
- Push-through-package Aluminum Foil for Use with Infrared Inspection Devices
- Double-sided Aluminum Push-through-package Foil (THE MOCCORI)
- Anti-counterfeit Push-through-package Aluminum Foil
- Barcode-compatible Aluminum Foil (EasyBar)
- Voice-encoded Push-through-package Aluminum Foil
Push-through-package Aluminum Foil Varieties
|Sheet compatibility||PVC sheet||Manufacture of Push-through-package aluminum foil for CPP sheets has been increasing recently, with approximately 30% of all Push-through-package aluminum foil now CPP. Stable seals produced using CPP from different companies is possible.|
|Double-sided aluminum Push-through-package composite aluminum products||For moisture-proofing|
|Easy-peel Push-through-package aluminum foil||For fragile medicines|
Double-sided Matched Pattern Push-through-package Aluminum Foil
High-precision foil printing technologies allow for modifications to repeating-pattern products.
Push-through-package Aluminum Foil for Use with Infrared Inspection Devices
Push-through-package aluminum foil printed with special ink allows foreign substances to be detected with infrared devices. This is possible even if the substances are atop printed portions that made them undetectable using previous visual inspection methods.
- Because printed characters and patterns are invisible under infrared light, image masking is unnecessary.
- Previously shown to be effective even in products with solid black, black-based opaque, and white-based opaque colors, which are usually difficult to erase.
- Theoretically, this method should support all color tones.
Infrared inspection device specs
White-tone/light purple printing
Infrared inspection device specs
Double-sided Aluminum Push-through-package Foil (THE MOCCORI)
Unlike previous double-sided aluminum Push-through-packages, THE MOCCORI allows users to easily see whether a blister is full or empty.
- Offers the same advantages as other double-sided aluminum Push-through-package (e.g., barrier properties and lightproofing).
- Can tell whether a pill is present or missing even after sealing.
- Available in the same sheet sizes as previous resin-sheet Push-through-package.
When a pill is present the aluminum swells outwards, allowing users to determine whether a blister is full or empty.
It is impossible to determine from the outside whether a pill is present or not.
Anti-counterfeit Push-through-package Aluminum Foil
Micro-character, hologram and other printing methods help users confirm the authenticity of a pharmaceutical product.
Hologram-printed Push-through-package aluminum foil
Barcode-readable aluminum foil (EasyBar)
This aluminum foil allows readable barcodes to be printed without requiring a white underlayer. The quality is the same as previous products, but reduced whiteness allows for more freedom in design.
- Allows readable barcodes to be printed without requiring a white underlayer.
- Supports reduced sealing conditions (e.g., low temperature and low pressure).
- The outer layer of heat-resistant resin (OP varnish) remains unchanged, so there is no effect on machine-fitness or drug formulations.
Compared to previous products that required a white underlayer, white areas can be minimized or eliminated, allowing for more freedom in design.
GS1 Databar inspection results:
Reliably clears the ISO-standard required grade of C (1.5 or higher).
|Before sealing||A (3.6)||A (3.6)|
|After sealing||B (2.6)||B (2.8)|
- Push-through-package and other aluminum foil products that require barcode printing.
Voice-encoded Push-through-package Aluminum Foil
A special voice pen can be used to read an invisible code on the package. This allows for a variety of applications, such as playback of voice and video information.
- Voice guidance
- Video playback*
- Internet connection*
- Log data collection
- Universal design features
* Video playback and internet connection require a computer or smartphone.